Saturday, March 5, 2016

Chocolate Chip Blondies

Blondies are definitely a favorite of mine. I mean, who doesn't love a brownie that tastes like a chocolate chip cookie? Well I for one, do! Here is the best recipe I have found for these delicious little bars of bliss. We like to make brownie blondie sundaes, where we make a batch of both blondies and brownies and add ice cream and chocolate syrup.

Ingredients:
1 cup flour, all purpose
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
3/4 cup semisweet morsels

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 11x7 cake pan with parchment paper.
2. In mixing bowl (I use my Kitchenaid mixer) add flour and sugar. Add the egg, melted butter and salt, mix well.
3. Fold in baking powder and chocolate morsels. Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment